A research design is the systematic plan of problem solving. You cannot find the right solution to a research problem on hunch or without being organised in your approach. Thus, it is critical to focus on developing an apt research design before you even think of developing your thesis proposal. This not only saves you from proposal rejection, but also saves your time from being spent on unrequired activities during the course of research.
On the other hand, it is the most common issue in research that scholars dread of. If you are also unable to set up a systematic plan for conducting your PhD research, then you may take advantage of our research design service. Under this service, our research experts suggest appropriate designs that could fit your study type. A good research design would give a systematic approach to your study. Find out how our research experts help you in designing your study through a stepwise process.
- Problem Identification: Our first step is to help you identify your research problem clearly. It is essential to justify your topic choice when you design your thesis proposal. Your supervisors may not approve of a problem that does not add any value to the existing body of knowledge in your academic field. We can also help you select your topic if you have not yet done so. While helping you identify your problem, we ensure that it can be justified in terms of its contributions.
- Relevant Literature Review: At the second step, we help you with an intelligent review of literature in your subject area so you may know how it can add to your currently proposed research or what the existing knowledge gaps are. A relevant review of literature will also help you in setting a strong base for your study, as well as in understanding the methods that have been used in similar types of studies. Thus, it guides you to set up your own research methodology.
- Hypothesis Specification: The next step taken by our team of research consultants is to help you develop logical hypotheses for your study. We make sure that your study hypotheses differentiate clearly between independent and dependent variables, as well as define those variables.
- Sampling and Data Needs Assessment: Our consulting team not only assists you in choosing a specific study type, but also helps you in setting controls and finalising a suitable sampling strategy. Additionally, they offer suggestions on appropriate measurement techniques after considering your set hypothesis and variables. We target to make your whole study fully coordinated and organised. Our suggested research design makes you assess your data requirements and monitor your data effectively.
- Determining Data Collection and Analysis Techniques: We finally help you select the best qualitative and quantitative data collection methods. We review your objectives and accordingly check whether your study should involve an observational or an experimental approach. In addition, our research consulting service can help you in selecting relevant data analysis tools and techniques. Thus, we first evaluate all aspects of your study and then compare varied research designs to review the involved risk factors and probable outcomes. Our research advisors make sure to discuss all their findings with you as a client. They guide you on the right designs that could help you test your hypothesis in the right manner. Our professionally trained advisors have years of experience in the field of research design and methodology. Thus, they can effectively predict the kind of design that would work best for your study type. This may help you define and set your research design in an efficient manner before you actually start working on the development of your proposal.
Thus, you can now make your task simpler through the guidance of our professional research advisors. To know more about our research design service, you may simply send your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.