For some PhD students, writing a thesis becomes a complex task when the data analysis part comes in question. This might happen due to their struggle at gaining an understanding of different research tools and techniques. However, data analysis is the body of a doctoral thesis. It not only involves the presentation of your research data in a meaningful manner, but also includes an effective discussion of your findings.
Our Data Analysis and Interpretation Guidance to Your Rescue
At PhD Thesis, you receive complete consultation on the analysis of your data, as well as on the writing of your chapter on data analysis and interpretation. We have expert academic writers and professional statisticians who help you in a timely manner. Find out about the steps at which our data analysis services can be of help:
- Custom data analysis using apt analytical tools and techniques: Our statisticians can guide you on the right use of data analysis techniques and tools, such as SPSS. You can take help with another custom tool or software package that your academic institution may have recommended. Our expert statisticians can guide you on any type of study, be it a qualitative one or quantitative one. They make you choose the right testing methods that fit well with your research design and objectives.
- Chapter segmentation and writing: When it comes to the writing of your Data Analysis chapter in the thesis, our research writing consultants guide you in segmenting your chapter into varied sections. These sections not only describe about your chosen data analysis techniques in the context of your research design and objective, but also give a description of the actual gathered data and types of analyses done with it. Our statisticians help you in giving an insight drawn from such analyses and summarising it all in the chapter.
- Logical interpretation of results: Expert academic writers at PhD Thesis ensure that your data is not simply described in your thesis, but is used to make strong interconnections toward a meaningful interpretation. We carefully select all your data that should be presented in accordance with your study type. We do not believe in simply stating about your raw data. We try to display the manner in which your data was collected, condensed and shaped.
- Derivation of logical conclusions based on results: In case of experimental or quantitative studies, we focus more on the explanation of your data collection and testing techniques. We try to highlight some interesting findings in your research and link them to conclusions that could be derived from them. If some negative results are obtained through your experiments, those are also explained with appropriate reasons. The objective of our writers is to draw meaningful conclusions and make substantial comparisons.
- Informative summarisation of findings in a thesis: We also focus on summarising all the results of your statistical tests in an informative manner. It is important to find out any significant trends and highlight them in your thesis. Our academic writers understand this, and therefore, develop an informative thesis with valuable information derived from your raw data.
- Data interpretation for qualitative studies: As it is complex to define the data from a qualitative study in a graphical or tabulated manner, we concentrate more on expressing such data in words. However, the content of your thesis is still kept very structured.
If you also need our assistance in organising your data, you may look deeper into our services or contact us at email@example.com.